Monday, August 6, 2007

Boo Town

Boo sets up her little neighborhood daily. It is a very diverse society. Children, pigs, hamsters, and bunnies, FisherPrice, PlayTown, Lego, Ham-Ham, and finger puppets all ride the bus to school where they sing Dora songs. Then they have tea parties and dance.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the Sunshine Family Van that they ride in?

Anonymous said...

it is not the sunshine family van. It is a wanna-be of the sunshine family van. And - you should see the house! Wow! The sunshine family is a little bit jealous, I Think.

Anonymous said...

I have now seen and played with Boo town! There is a cheerleader who, clearly, does not know any of the BSU cheers. We have been teaching them to her. Boo and I do the cheers... you know....BOISE-----STATE----- and the cheerleader girl is learning them. However she is not as favorite as the hamster. Hamster seems to be the most-est fun one of the bunch. Beats me. I just go along for the ride.

p.s. GOOOOOOOO BOISE