R2 is growing by the minute and now I know why! He eats a LOT. He loves to eat. He loves to smile too and most of all he loves to hear his big sister, Boo ,singing to him. What a pair they are.
Oh my, I haven't visited the blog in a couple of weeks, I love this picture. What a precious smile! He's so big, I can't believe it. We can hardly wait to see R2 and Boo and Mama and Daddy, and Strider too. Three more days! He is absolutely adorable.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
4 comments:
Time is going by so fast ... he's so big already. What a great smile!!
R2 is growing by the minute and now I know why! He eats a LOT. He loves to eat. He loves to smile too and most of all he loves to hear his big sister, Boo ,singing to him. What a pair they are.
Oh my, I haven't visited the blog in a couple of weeks, I love this picture. What a precious smile! He's so big, I can't believe it. We can hardly wait to see R2 and Boo and Mama and Daddy, and Strider too. Three more days! He is absolutely adorable.
Oh you crazy kids have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment