Boo's Daytime Mama is on vacation for the next two weeks. Strider is importing Grands and Greats for some summer fun. Oosje arrived first:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am having a wonderful time with Boo and R2 and Mama and Daddy. We are having summer vacation all day long. Today we had ice cream for second breakfast. The hobbits are jealous.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
2 comments:
I am having a wonderful time with Boo and R2 and Mama and Daddy. We are having summer vacation all day long. Today we had ice cream for second breakfast. The hobbits are jealous.
I think this is tradition...Oosje first, then Nanna and Papa. Looks like a wonderful time, can't wait!
If this was "Hidden Pictures" I'd say, I see Mama in the fireplace behind that nifty new camera. Mama takes great pics. Love to all!
Post a Comment