R2's 4-month checkup numbers:
14 lbs, 9 oz (50%)
26 3/4 inches (95%)
I just got his 3-to-6 month clothes all organized and marked with his name for his daytime Mama. The next day she handed him over to me wearing borrowed clothes and said "He's in 6-to-9 month clothes now. You need to put these away." Sheesh!!! How did I miss an entire clothing size??? Spatial relations is not my strong suit, even when I'm not sleep deprived and trying to master a whole new family structure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I expect he will double in size by the time I get back.
fred...where are you? I just got back from Alaska and the first thing I did (after pouring a glass of wine...) was to check the blog! I missed everyone! and now R2 is almost R3. Time flys.
He'll be big like his daddy. He's growing like a weed. He must be getting lots of good nourishment from mama. More pictures please. Lots of Love to all
Post a Comment