That is the best picture ever. I would love to have some high resolution photos for my computer backdrop. I always like to look at my adopted children! Ha! And I make everyone look at them too. Everyone agrees that they're beautiful, and I've informed them just how smart they are.
Thanks for sharing. I adore Miss Boo. Give her my love!
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
8 comments:
Yea for "3"! What a happy, happy face.
Happy Birthday beautiful baby girl!! 3 already?? Wow ... time flies. Thanks for posting that great picture. What a happy girl!!
Ace and Boo are ALMOST as cute as my newphew. Had such a great time with your family - will have to come again soon!
That is the best picture ever. I would love to have some high resolution photos for my computer backdrop. I always like to look at my adopted children! Ha! And I make everyone look at them too. Everyone agrees that they're beautiful, and I've informed them just how smart they are.
Thanks for sharing. I adore Miss Boo. Give her my love!
Did you decide on "ACE" as R2's new name? I hadn't heard yet. It fit's quite well.
Happy Birthday! Todd and his turtle send warm birthday wishes as well!
Oh wow! What an adorable picture. She's so beautiful. I agree with "a", we need a high resolution photo. It's a framer for sure.
Sorry to A, Nanna and all. We didn't have a real camera with us, only my cell phone, so we're all stuck with low resolution.
Post a Comment