Wednesday, March 12, 2008
1st dentist appointment
She did very well and earned 2 stickers. The dentist said she may need braces when she's older because her baby teeth are tightly packed into her mouth and there may not be enough room for her adult teeth withous crowding. I'd rather hear she might repeat Mama's history with braces than Daddy's history with surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Sunglasses-- too cute!
Did she have x-rays taken? I wasn't sure how young was "too young", and thus far, Todd still hasn't had any x-rays done.
cool shades!
I think Moolah does know how to relax. Look at her in the dentists chair! Next time I go I'm wearing shades too.
Good job Moolah!
just for clarification, the tiny pink legs sticking out are from Pink Baby. those are not Moolah's legs...
That's so funny. I knew it was Pink Baby and now when I looked at it again I saw that it did actually looks like Moolah's legs! I was happy that Pink Baby got to go to the dentist with Moolah. Did Baby get stickers too?
I had to look twice at the legs..
The sunglasses were provided by her hygenist, Miriam. She was very happy about having Miriam as a hygenist since she has a daytime sister named Miriam.
Since I only saw the photo on my phone, I didn't notice the legs til just now.
Pink Baby actually got both the stickers, which had to "match". She got one on the front and one on the back. Then Ace got them on his sweater during Boot Camp.
Oh, and yes, she did have x-rays taken. She was very excited about the picture inside her skin. A few weeks ago the conversation of bones came up somehow and she has been feeling for the bones in her body on a regular basis. Because of this interest, we recorded a Discovery Channel thing on the human body that shows animated bones and muscles doing a variety of things. She really likes the bone show, and seeing what is under the skin. So, the picture of the teeth under her skin was very cool. They gave us a copy to take home. She did think that it should also be a sticker and was disappointed that it would not come off.
What a nifty idea! If Todd gets x-rays done this next time around (which I think he will), I should see if they'd be willing to give us a copy, too.
I didn't notice pink baby's legs so I went back and looked. It made me laugh, it looks so funny. I'm always so amazed at Moolah. She just goes with the flow. She's just the best little girl. Thanks for sharing her 1st dentist appointment with all of us. And...I would much rather she have braces like Mama rather than have to go through what Daddy went through with his surgery. Daddy found out that "sugar" tastes better than "salt" in milk shakes. Just ask him.
Post a Comment