Sheesh. It's been a long time since I managed to post. Here are some things that have been going on at Strider's House.
Nanna, Papa, Gigi and Oosje have all come to visit. We met some of Daddy's 2nd and 3rd cousins, ate different fabulous potatoes (cheesy this time), and had a good time. I guess all families have different versions of yummy potatoes. I brought "Poppa Seed Cake" as the contribution from Mama's Family Tree.
Ace ....
... cut another tooth
... is working on saying "hi" and "Ace"
... waves bye bye
... is allergic to sunscreen
... is fearless in a swimming pool and LOVES the water slide
... loves to read books and point his finger at the pages
Moolah says...
... "When we go to the beach can we walk to the other side and see the Great Wall of China?"
... (at the dinner table) "So, how did your day today?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Allergic to sunscreen? Oh no! What do you use in place of it?
I'm just waiting for Moolah to start digging a hole in the sand, trying to get to China ;-)
Right now we're using long sleeves & pants. After we get the current breakout cleared up, I'll try a titanium dioxide based sunscreen to see if that helps. We've tried super expensive fragrance-free, paba-free, everything-else-free and it caused the same huge red welts as the cheapo stuff.
Post a Comment