Fall arrived this week and we dug to the back of the closet for shoes after several months of sandals and to the bottom of the PJ drawer for polarfleece to replace the light cotton rotation. All four pair of slip-on shoes that Moolah owns went into the "consignment" bucket. All of Ace's socks followed. We're down to one pair of shoes each. I stocked up on PJs for Ace last week at a sale, but not Moolah. Time to do some shopping!
UPDATE
We went to Payless on the way home from haircuts (p
ictures soon, I promise). Moolah measured size 8. The shoes I put on her last week were size 6 1/2. She chose light-up Tinkerbell tennis shoes (rejected Dora, surprisingly enough) and agreed to some mary janes that I wish came in my size.
Ace measured size 6 1/2. Unfortunately, Moolah's cast-offs were pink and way too pretty for Ace. He got some smart looking athletic shoes (these, but with velcro instead of laces). 
I got Slippers for the Cure.
No comments:
Post a Comment