Moolah and I went to the zoo today. At the top of our viewing list were the beavers (she had just learned that they bite through wood) and bats (she learned a new song). My pedometer says that we walked 2.14 miles, which explains why she's still "napping" at 7:35 pm.
At the bald eagle exhibit, where the highlight was "watching TV" (touch screen videos about bald eagles).

5 comments:
Sounds like fun. I love the nest picture of Moolah. It reminds me of you sitting in the nest with her when she was 8 weeks old.
Sounds like fun. I love the nest picture of Moolah. It reminds me of you sitting in the nest with her when she was 8 weeks old.
She likes hearing about things she did before she could remember. So, I told her about that trip and the picture in the nest, and we decided to take another one.
Oh, it also hailed on us like it did the day we went when she was 8 weeks old, but not enough to have a snowball fight.
That's the first thing I thought of too, when I saw this picture. The one of you, Mama, in the nest with baby Moolah. Time is flying past very fast!
Post a Comment