I've been thinking about the blog every day. I haven't known how to start the next entry. My friend Michelle passed away earlier this month and I miss her terribly. Much of my loss is about her family, and so making little updates about my family always takes me back to her, and makes me sad all over again.
Michelle lived every moment, and wouldn't want me moping around about her. So, it's time to move on. And, it's important to remember her. So, for at least awhile, the 8th of the month is Michelle's Day at Strider's House. I'll post my stories & memories then, along with the cancer awareness message she and her family would want me to spread.
Goodbye, Michelle.... I miss you so much!




2 comments:
((Hug))
Thank you for sharing your life with all of us, once again. Michele has been in my thoughts since you told me. She just springs up for me. Our beloved's are never forgotten.
My love goes out to you and Michelle's family.
Post a Comment