Ace looks like Opie from Mayberry. Oh he's so cute. I really like these pics. Hello all, I'm finally back online after nearly 1 1/2 years. I'm so enjoying all the pictures and info.
Welcome back Nana! It really is wonderful to be able to see all these pictures and read about their days.
It looks like Ace is on the walk he takes with Bampa. They go "up" the hill and over the bridge and then to the viewing platform where one of them runs down to the next bridge and waves back. Moolah knows about this little routine too. I love to hear them laugh when they run up and down.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
3 comments:
Ace looks like Opie from Mayberry. Oh he's so cute. I really like these pics.
Hello all, I'm finally back online after nearly 1 1/2 years. I'm so enjoying all the pictures and info.
Wooo!
Welcome back Nana! It really is wonderful to be able to see all these pictures and read about their days.
It looks like Ace is on the walk he takes with Bampa. They go "up" the hill and over the bridge and then to the viewing platform where one of them runs down to the next bridge and waves back. Moolah knows about this little routine too. I love to hear them laugh when they run up and down.
Post a Comment