- Very careful, precise metal insets (yes, Mama liked those, too...) - Socializing with Addie & Ayla & Lily - Counting by 10's (1 - 100) - Letter bingo
Auntie BSU may have liked metal insets...she LOVED golden bead layout. Mama, on the other hand, LOVED metal insets. We thought that was the only offering at school because thats all she talked about.
I was telling a Montessori teacher I know that Moolah goes to Montessori in your area and she asked me where so I told her and this teacher was amazed because did her apprenticeship there. It's a small world.
Yes, Auntie BSU still LOVES golden bead layout. I get goosebumps everytime I'm in the Montessori class and see it. I have yet to see any students use it.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
4 comments:
I liked metal insets too.
Auntie BSU may have liked metal insets...she LOVED golden bead layout. Mama, on the other hand, LOVED metal insets. We thought that was the only offering at school because thats all she talked about.
Moolah has so many great things to choose from.
I was telling a Montessori teacher I know that Moolah goes to Montessori in your area and she asked me where so I told her and this teacher was amazed because did her apprenticeship there. It's a small world.
Yes, Auntie BSU still LOVES golden bead layout. I get goosebumps everytime I'm in the Montessori class and see it. I have yet to see any students use it.
Post a Comment