Saturday, January 30, 2010

A random collection of photos

Most recent:  Watching airplanes after dropping Daddy off at the airport


Phonetic Letter to Santa: From Moolah, Oregon to Santa, North Pole.  Requesting a Pillowpet, Glowdoodle, and trains for Ace.  



Yes, those are tears. I suggested that it was time to actually eat her gingerbread house.  This was apparently not part of the plan. We compromised by taking pictures to memorialize it. 


Just posing


Mama's hand weights are irresistible.  I actually bought 1 and 3 pounders for them to use to "join" me during my workout so that I wasn't constantly saying "No, I need the weights now." 


But Mama, I really, really, really want to take a picture with your camera.  



At the Childrens' Museum


Mission:  Daddy's birthday cake 


Mama! Mama! Mama! I'm laundry! Fold me!  


Me too! Me too! 

3 comments:

Auntie BSU said...

Your laundry looks much funner to fold than mine!

Oosje said...

I peeked the other day and did not have time to comment...

You might as well recycle the "Ace at the Train Table" picture. It seems that all the pictures at the museum are of him standing in that very spot! Ace does love his trains.

I love Moolahs new nightgown...and look how strong she is.

Folding laundry must have been a wonderful opportunity for a tickle-fest. Somehow Bampa's t-shirts aren't that exciting.
Thanks for the great pictures.

Oosje said...

p.s. What a great letter to Santa! Great writing, Moolah! You make beautiful letters.