Monday, October 25, 2010

Moolah got her first library card!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

3 comments:

oosje said...

Dear Moolah,
I remember when I got my first library card. It was a very exciting day. I got to go to the library every 2 weeks and get new books. I loved to read. I was always very careful with my books too.

Congratulations on getting your first card. You are a truly big girl!

Is that your new princess dress you are wearing in the picture? It looks like it fits you.
I love you

Mama said...

Dear Oosje,

I'm excited I got my library card today. I also like the picture on it because it had 3 diamonds all attached together. I love the new princess dress you gave me. I made a craft tonight and it's an orange jack-o-lantern and my Mama will post a picture of it soon.

(Note from Mama- the princess dress very well but got involved in a potty training accident upon its first wearing and needs to cycle through the wash before we can send a picture).

Oosje said...

Dear Moolah,
You are a very lucky girl to have DIAMONDS on your library card! My library card only has a picture of my library on it. It is green and white. What books did you check out? Are they books you can read yourself?

I'm excited to see a picture of your Jack-O-Lantern. What are you going to be for Halloween?


I love you,
Oosje