Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day


Yes, we could still see the grass through the snow, but school was cancelled and we made the most of it!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun in the snow! We just got home from Big Bear, first time the 3 little McCousins had been in snow! I got Moolah's sweet thank you card, she did a great job!

Oosje said...

That is a fabulous snowman! He has great hair too. Moolah and Ace..you guys did a great job making your snowman. Snow days can be very fun.

I see that Moolah is wearing pants. That's a wise choice for making a snowman.

We had a snowday too, but Lil and I went sledding in the storm. We had fun too. I'm sorry I do not have a picture to send you.

I love you

Nanna said...

Well, this is the neatest snowman I've ever seen. He has personality. And...he has cool hair. Ace and Moolah did a great job!