Ooohhhh, I think I understand. Now that Papa has his own laptop, thanks to you, he now can visit Strider's House and you're welcoming him? That makes sense. I'd better tell him to check it out. Very cute idea!
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
4 comments:
That's better - Papa needed a welcome mat that fit!
What do you mean? Are you talking about Papa Ruff?
Ooohhhh, I think I understand. Now that Papa has his own laptop, thanks to you, he now can visit Strider's House and you're welcoming him? That makes sense. I'd better tell him to check it out. Very cute idea!
Yes, Nanna - I posted that while Papa was getting his tutorial at our kitchen table.
Post a Comment