I know there are visitors to Strider's House who are inexplicably not fans, although I don't think that there are any unaware of my
unashamed love for my teenage boyfriend. So, for anyone not following along, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the last book in the series, will be released July 21. Mama, Daddy and R2 will be at the midnight release party at
Powells City of Books, perhaps with one or both of the Travis Girls (TG #1 went with us for Book 5, but was at church camp for Book 6. TG #2 is now old enough to go, too). Boo will be with Fred, who has generously offered to babysit in exchange for a copy of the book.
Today, the cover was released. I can barely contain myself!

5 comments:
Woooooooooooooooooooo. Have loads and loads of fun. Photo Blog!
I thought of you today when I saw the news. Cool about the cover illustration being on the inside flaps too!
I think Fred got a great deal!
So ... based on what you see ... give us your predictions. We'll be purchasing 3 copies - we all want to read it first. :)
So what's wrong with a teenage boyfriend? Sounds like fun, expecially with all that spare time you have!
Post a Comment