


Yesterday was R2's one month birthday. He weighed in at 9 lbs, 8.7 oz. That's 2 1/2 pounds of milk-fed goodness in a month.
Goals for this month (or sooner):
1. Adjust R2's eating schedule from every 2 hours at night and 4 hours during the day to a more Mama-friendly schedule. That project started today by waking him up to eat during the day.
2. Expand the clean laundry that shows up in Mama's pile to more than nightgowns and panties.



4 comments:
Don't expand your clean laundry pile just yet. I'm bringing my pjs over tonight.
Oh! Those eyes... those great big beautiful eyes! and his little "man-golfer"shirt. What a treat to see him. in Boo's words... "I Love R2"
Eyes....R2 has open eyes. Lil' almost didn't recognize "her baby, R2"...but then she did! Yesterday Lil' and Oosje spent the day together and Oosje didn't think Lil' could say R2 but from the back seat of the car she started chattering about "R2"...Oosje was impressed. Now if Lil' could learn to say Oosje!
Don't worry, Fred. I'm not abandoning PJ Buffy night. Just trying to wear some actual clothes during the day.
Post a Comment