When Oosje was here for R2's first few weeks, Auntie BSU would call and ask her to tell one new thing about R2 every day. Here's some new things for today:
1. Ways R2 is different from Boo:
- Boo has a square-ish tush. R2's is kind of pointy.
- R2 has very long fingernail beds, like Mama. Boo has short, wide fingernail beds, like Daddy.
- R2 hates having a wet or dirty diaper. Boo never minded it, and still usually doesn't.
2. R2 sleeps for several 4 or 5 hour blocks during the day, and likes to eat every 2 hours between 10 pm and 6 am.
3. R2 laughs in his sleep sometimes. Deep belly chuckles.
4. I didn't expect that of of the hardest parts of having 2 children would be protecting R2 from the zealous affections of his big sister. She loves to hold him, give him hugs and kisses, bounce or rock him, and touch/pat/feel him. She can be very gentle sometimes, but her excitement takes over very quickly.



2 comments:
Laughing in his sleep?!?! That is just too cute!
I'm so glad I was able to witness the sweet expressions of love Boo has for R2. It's a great start for the years to come. Wish I was holding both of them right now and sharing some cuddles & kisses. Sigh...
Post a Comment