Jenny will be missed for sure. For those who are wondering who Jenny is, she was our beautiful yellow lab. She was gentle, loyal, smart, well mannered, loveable and very very special. Thank you Mama for the acknowledgement.
When I read this I thought "Who is Jenny?" I should have known. I met Jenny and remember her as a loving, sweet, faithful friend. Goodbye Jenny... you WILL be missed.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
2 comments:
Jenny will be missed for sure. For those who are wondering who Jenny is, she was our beautiful yellow lab. She was gentle, loyal, smart, well mannered, loveable and very very special.
Thank you Mama for the acknowledgement.
When I read this I thought "Who is Jenny?" I should have known. I met Jenny and remember her as a loving, sweet, faithful friend. Goodbye Jenny... you WILL be missed.
Post a Comment