Monday, December 3, 2007
Four on the floor
R2 is now getting up on his hands and knees and rocking in "crawl position". We have been putting toys just out of his reach to try to get him going. Of course, when we say, "R2, come get this. You can do it," Boo either (1) gets it and gives it to him, or (2) gets it and says "Look, I did it! I did it!" Despite his sister's interference, we're pretty sure he'll be mobile soon. He really wants to GO and his scoot, turn & roll trick just isn't satisfying him as much anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
This post made me laugh especially hard because it reminds me of my father-in-law, who didn't walk until he was nearly 2 years old-- because his older brother and cousins kept doing everything for him!
And I think big sis is sweet for wanting to be so helpful :-)
Post a Comment