My best present was from R2. He crawled straight into my cake. He got one fist full of frosting and the other fist full of ice cream. He actually didn't put either in his mouth, he just opened and closed his hands, looking and feeling. I gave him a little bit of frosting on my finger. Boo thought that was fun and gave him some frosting and some ice cream. Sitting on the floor eating chocolate cake w/ my beautiful children... it was perfect.
It was also a jewlery birthday for me. Daddy bought me the mothers rings I've been wanting. Since I chose them for myself, they will be here in 4 - 6 weeks.
.


I also bought myself a diamond.



6 comments:
Sweet! I'm glad to know you were able to make that dream come true!
I hope all is going well on that side of the world. I miss your family terribly, but I make sure to get my daily dose as often as possible via the blog. (Even if I don't often have the time to comment.) My love to everyone!
It sounds like a fantastic birthday! I love you diamond. It looks "Bootiful!"
I've had some time to think about it. How come a Diamond? You've never been a diamond girl. I would have thought you would get an Emerald.
Hi to "a". We enjoyed your film footage of the halloween carving night. You did a great job.
Nope, I've never been a diamond girl. I own some other diamonds, all gifts from Drama, but don't wear them much.
I wanted it to be subtle. I like the look of the sparkle, the glint, so I didn't want a dark color. Also, the place that I went had many simulated stones, but the only real stones they had were diamonds. I decided I wanted a real one for my birthday.
I'm actually pretty pleased with the fact that my important diamond, a very traditional stone, is in a "nontraditional" piece of jewlery.
Very pretty Mother's rings and the diamond isn't so bad either. :0) Do the Mother's rings interlock? It makes my eyes water just thinking of you having your nose pierced. Did it hurt?
It does look very cute.
My piercer, Nate, said that it would feel like pulling a nose hair. It kind of did. I think it hurt more like having a shot, but less because you only get the initial jab.
It made my right eye water (as Nate promised it would). Not the left, though. I thought that was weird.
I went to the Black Hole, which is the place that I took both Aunt Fanny and A for their belly piercings. The staff there were as wonderful and professional with me.
The mother's rings stack, but don't interlock.
Post a Comment