Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Ace update
Ace is eating with a spoon. I didn't know he could really do that without throwing the bowl on the floor. I dropped him off with the Daytime Family the other day and Daytime Mama handed him Cheerios with milk and a spoon and told me how much he loved it. So, now he's doing it at home. Applesauce, yogurt, cereal, etc. He does make a pretty good mess of himself, but he doesn't throw it on the floor ... well ... not until he's done, which he's always signaled by tossing everything overboard. So, I try to catch him before that point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ya, I was kinda surprised by that too.
i knew this...when we had them at our house for the week with the princess family- i'd try to feed him...and he'd get WAY annoyed with me. being outnumbered six to one (yes- the mother in law was another i had to care for)i just gave up and gave him the food and spoon. he took care of the rest. did MUCH better than mother in law.....
Post a Comment