Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Several Firsts

First "namecalling" taunts and first look at potential nicknames for Ace:
Moolah this morning was chanting names for Ace, including Bad**** , Sad**** , and Fat**** (insert last 4 letters of Ace's name). I'm pretty sure she got it from Princes 5 & G, since she's staying with them this week while Daytime Mama is on vacation, and since that behavior is age-appropriate for the Princes.

First movie in a theater
The Princess took the whole brood to a free G rated movie this morning. I told Moolah that she would see a movie on a TV as big as a wall. She was worried she'd have to sit on top of the big wall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Princess is brave, but I already knew that. Did Moolah like the movie? What did they see?

I'm not sure any of the nicknames for Ace should be put into the final choices. Moolah can do better.

Mama said...

The movie was "The Pirates who Didn't Do Anything." Moolah enjoyed it and wants to go back. Ace apparently was engaged for most of it, too.

I was thinking more about elementary playground nicknames than longlasting family nicknames... I'm sure he'll hear all those and more.

Anonymous said...

hey! nu-uh!! ok, maybe she did pick it up from the princes. although they weren't calling ace or moolah names. maybe she just observed their general rambunctious boyness. and the movie went just fine. moolah was most happy while sitting on my lap (shared with mini princess) and eating waaaay too many malt balls from a ziplock bag. i was way too cheap to buy everyone $4 an ounce movie candy. :)