Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Girl's Gotta Have Plans

According to Moolah...

When she's 4: She will parasail
When she's 5: She will be able to touch her nose with her tongue.
When she's 7: She will eat fish.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL-- not much of a fish connoisseur yet, eh? ;-)

I remember once passing by a camper on the freeway earlier this year. After I explained to Todd what it was, he declared that when he got bigger he'd get a camper and drive it around while Mommy and Daddy slept in the back. I duly made note of it in his blog... a couple decades from now I'm going to show it to him and remind him :-D

Mama said...

It was after she went fishing with Uncle Tattoo. They caught a fish, and she was interested in the fact that it was for dinner, as long as it wasn't for her dinner.

Anonymous said...

Did she get to watch him gut it? That'd probably put me off eating fish for a while!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Tattoo didn't think Moolah should see the gutting process so he did that when she was busy doing something else.