We had a fest-filled weekend. A local Oktoberfest, which consisted of three food booths (sausage, pizza, ice cream) and two guys playing accordian, and a Greek Festival, which consisted of many hundreds of people eating really tasty food while watching greek dancing in the rain.
Driving home from the Greek Festival, Moolah announced:
"When I am a grown up, I'm going to be a doctor."
"A doctor is a great thing to be, what kind of doctor are you going to be?"
"A Mama doctor. Like you take care of me."
"Are you going to take care of Mamas, or are you going to help Mamas take care of their kids."
Thoughtfully "I think I'm going to take care of Mamas"
"Oh, that's a good thing. Mamas need to be taken care of sometimes. Are you going to take care of Mamas when they are sick, or are you going to help Mamas to have babies?"
"I'm going to help them have babies."
So, there you have it.
Dr. Moolah, OB/GYN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Makes a change from 2 lawyer parents ;-)
Of course, who am I to talk-- I am still convinced Todd will grow up to be a lawyer himself, the antithesis to his geek engineer parents!
Will Moolah arrive at her ob/gyn office via motercycle or parasail when she is "...this big...". Will she wear her princess dress and tap shoes? Will she eat fish for lunch? Will she watch the "bones" show for more info?
So many things to look forward to.
I'm willing to bet she'll come visit her patients in the hospital wearing fairy wings and an Oscar the Grouch hoodie.
Post a Comment