Daytime Mama said she gave "a dirty look" and went away and sulked. It doesn't seem to have slowed down her favorite pasttime... I was hoping for that, too.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
2 comments:
What was her reaction? Does she not realize that she is often (I was going to say "always") picking her nose? Maybe she'll slow down on that activity.
Daytime Mama said she gave "a dirty look" and went away and sulked. It doesn't seem to have slowed down her favorite pasttime... I was hoping for that, too.
Post a Comment