Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowy Sunday


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video keeps stopping. I can't really access it at all. Boo Hoo.
Looks like fun at Strider's park!

Mama said...

It might be your buffer. Try pausing it and watch to see if the little grey line keeps going. That shows it's loading. If it does, wait til it's all the way across and then try to play it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've just read a bunch of blogs! I love all the new pictures. There are 3 new "twirly" skirts coming Moolah's way. They will arrive in time for her birthday. They are VERY twirly skirts. I think Moolah is not really wearing "tights". I think they are more like "Loosies". Mama used to wear those too, loosies I mean.

I loved seeing the candle angels again. I don't have any anymore.
The video with the park cat worked great. Fun to see Moolah talking and laughing.
And about Ace...He has a great smile when he is wearing the red shiny shoes. He seems to like being in them. I also love his new hat. I can see that he will be able to wear it for some years...

Thanks for all the updates.

Oh! The bath things was just spontinaity (sp?) at work. It happened before either of us knew it did. We had lots of fun that night.

Anonymous said...

Mama, I see your comment. You are at your computer early this morning! I'll try it now.

Mama said...

Strider's house is having a snow day.

Anonymous said...

That was Great!!! I loved all Moolah's giggling when she sled down the street with Daddy. What fun. The snowman is beautiful. (Looks like very fluffy snow to be making a snowman.) Thank you, Thank you.

What a wonderful way to start my week. First thing on my list is Moolah's cups. They are in the glazing stage now. Should go into the kiln tomorrow!