Thursday, December 4, 2008

Turkey night (thanks to Oosje for pictures)

We had a lovely Thanksgiving with Oosje and Bampa. Daddy cooked the bird on the rotisserie (it was yummy). I did most of the cooking, Oosje did the during-cooking dishes and Bampa did the after-dinner dishes. Moolah was in her nightgown for 3 days straight (new nightgown each night before bed, that didn't come off til the next night). It worked out well for everyone.

When the grown ups get wine in nice glasses, we sometimes give Moolah a plastic drink cup that has a blinking light-up stem. She likes it. Her excitement and cup floweth over, and Oosje had excellent photographic timing. That is sparkling cranberry juice landing on her nightgown.


Thanksgiving whipped cream was the first beater that Ace got to lick. He didn't know what to do with it. I tried to show him, and so did Oosje. He almost got the hang of it, but then decided that it was more fun to use the beater as a utensil to eat his pie with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics

I can't believe how much they're growing

They will be teens before you can blink....

Mrs. Tom said...

Too cute! Are you guys coming out our way this year? Please let us know if you are ... I'll plan a get together. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful. Daddy cooked a great turkey and all the other stuff was perfect. Moolah was such a big girl with her blinky cup and was a really good sport about having her picture taken in a very wet nightgown! You forgot to say that Oosje stayed in her pajamas one day too. I love pajama days.
I'm not usually a good picture taker. I just lucked out on that day.