Ace passed his hearing screen with flying colors. The audiologist said she wanted a video of him to show to other children.
Mama now knows more than she ever wanted to know about health insurance available in the Rainy State and will be able to finish the last task created by the layoff (well, other than gainful employment) after meeting with Daddy's accountant tomorrow. To HSA or not to HSA. That is the question.



1 comment:
I'm sorry to read that Moolah was sick. I didn't even know there WERE Barbie movies! I think I prefer the princesses (I'm way too judgemental)
Great news about Ace. I know he hears everything that is ging on around him when I am around. I am amazed at what he picks up.
I can commiserate about the health insurance. Having my own battles...thank you to Daddy for this mornings advice.
Post a Comment