

Daddy and Moolah are in the Sunny State so Fred and her Mama joined us for this year's Greek Festival. Fred's Mama was appropriately impressed with Ace's adorability, attitude and appetite.
We did not find food that tastes like roses smell, although I did look for it this year.
2 comments:
Ace looks so happy! I just love his candy necklace. Moolah might be jealous of him when she sees it.
AAAHHHHH...the roses candy. Now, many years later I have learned about rose water as a cooking ingredient. Way back then it was the most amazing thing I had ever tasted. Incredible to an 8 year old with very little wordly experience.
Bampa and I did not know about the visit to the Sunny State. Moolahs much awaited adventure is happening. Great for the two of them. Great also for Ace to have some total Mama time.
The Snowy State is living up to it's name today. 7" at Aunt & Uncle Tattoo's house this morning. They are sending lots of pictures back to the Sunny State of their new home covered with white stuff. "Sweet", they are saying.
Hi to Fred and Fred's Mama too.
Hi Oosje! Hope to see you and Bamba soon.
Yes, my Mama was quite impressed with Ace's unflappability in a crowd and his ability to pack in the food. And, of course, his ability to charm with that infectious smile of his. Thank you for inviting us to join you. It was a lovely day.
Post a Comment