"Happy thoughts" are part of the bedtime routine at Strider's House. Ace is still learning about happy thoughts. So, I usually say "My happy thought is .... what is your happy thought?" I usually either get no response, some response I can't understand, or something that he is looking at and/or holding (airplane, car, Mambo).
Saturday went to a birthday party for one of Moolah's friends at a bouncy house place. There was a giant fire truck slide. That night his happy thought was "fire truck". My happy thought was fire truck, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Great happy thought!
That gave me goose bumps and I got a little weepy. I'm so excited that Ace had Fire Truck as his happy thought.
My happy thought is Ace and his Fire Truck. My other Happy Thought is picturing Mama sitting with Ace in the rocking chair, sharing happy thoughts.
Post a Comment