Love the costumes. Is it my imagination or is Ace almost as tall at Moolah? Great costumes. Did Mama make Moolah's costume? Fantastic. Love the fireman too. Great memories, great pictures, great kids. xo
I mostly "assembled" Moolah's costume. I asked her what she wanted and it was all about "soft"... "soft kitty arms & soft kitty face & soft kitty legs". I found a fake fur hooded vest and velour leggings, plus ears and a tail. Then I fancied up a kitty mask with some feathers & pom poms and made some boot covers out of felt & more pom poms. It was all very soft & rain-friendly (although it ended up being a beautiful night).
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
5 comments:
Moolah's costume looks really complicated! and wonderful! Congratulations on another great costume.
And not to belittle Aces's costume either. Ace looks perfect and very happy as a firefighter. He is the most handsome firefighter I have ever seen.
Love the costumes. Is it my imagination or is Ace almost as tall at Moolah? Great costumes. Did Mama make Moolah's costume? Fantastic. Love the fireman too. Great memories, great pictures, great kids. xo
TOO CUTE! You will have to show Ace our halloween pix. His mccousin was a firefighter too!
I mostly "assembled" Moolah's costume. I asked her what she wanted and it was all about "soft"... "soft kitty arms & soft kitty face & soft kitty legs". I found a fake fur hooded vest and velour leggings, plus ears and a tail. Then I fancied up a kitty mask with some feathers & pom poms and made some boot covers out of felt & more pom poms. It was all very soft & rain-friendly (although it ended up being a beautiful night).
And, Nanna... look in the pumpkin video for the relative heights. He's gaining on her... but is closer in weight than in height.
Post a Comment