Thursday, December 17, 2009

Birthday Strangeness

This morning I decided that since it's my birthday, I got to spend a few minutes at my favorite coffee shop just reading a magazine.  The magazine I picked up was the July issue of Real Simple. This was the last page (ugh, it won't upload as an image, so you'll have to click here to see it). 



4 comments:

Carly said...

That is some birthday strangeness.

Oosje said...

That was funny! I still get Babycenter.com and am quite used to reading about what to expect from a 2,3 and 4 (almost 5) year old. This was hilarious. I think you're doing pretty well in the 39 year old department. I can attest to the fact that you CAN now color coordinate your clothes. You no longer wear your pink tutu with a striped shirt, although aomedays you might want to and remember back to simpler days.

"They" say that if you open up a book, just the right thing for you to read will appear on that page. Seems it works in magazines too.

Hope you had a great birthday. I love you,

fred said...

I better get cracking on being able to host a last-minute dinner party.

Mama said...

Fred, I suspect you're like me on the dinner party.. I **could** but not with the grace I'd wish for.