Boy-oh-boy! Daytime Mama is going to have a difficult decision. If I were her I would have 6, yes six, Rudolphs this year. Santa can always use a little extra help.
Boiled down to one, however, I would choose Ace. He looks positively gleeful and that's an excellant attribute in a leading reindeer role.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
4 comments:
Was this the reason for the red nose remnants in the Nutcracker pic?
What a great photo! Love the way Ace is looking at his big sis and Love, Love, Love Moolah's dress!
Boy-oh-boy! Daytime Mama is going to have a difficult decision. If I were her I would have 6, yes six, Rudolphs this year. Santa can always use a little extra help.
Boiled down to one, however, I would choose Ace. He looks positively gleeful and that's an excellant attribute in a leading reindeer role.
A - Yes, this was the day of the Nutcracker.
Auntie BSU: I love, love, love the way Ace is looking at Moolah, too. Love how much he loves her. Can't you just hear him laugh.
Oosje: You don't have to choose. They come as a team.
Post a Comment