- the Hobbit (finds Gollum quite interesting)
- Star Wars (thinks Darth Vader should fly because he has a cape)
- all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (especially the first one that you can see the bones)
- Close Encounters (the spaceships are cool)
- The Dark Crystal (the bad puppets are ugly but just puppets)
Is still afraid of
Ace enjoys it, though...



3 comments:
The Dark Crystal is a favorite at our house too.
I do't know what the Dark Crystal is but I can tell you this...I read about Gollum when I was a adult, a mother even, and I thought he was very, very creepy. I had nightmares that he was under the bed! And Moolah likes him? Compared to lovable Grover? I just don't get it.
The Dark Crystal is a movie made by Frank Oz and Jim Henson in the early 80's after they had so much success with Yoda. It's a more grown-up, darker, fantasy with Jim Henson puppets. It's pretty cool, but really targeted more for a preteen crowd than preschool.
Post a Comment