
Aunt Lisa visited during the annual Raptor Roadtrip. Birdwatching, hot chocolate, donuts, and an opportunity for Daddy to aim his camera at interesting things (note, not all photos were taken by Daddy... most submissions are amateur).
Moolah got real binoculars and enjoyed them... and she shared with her brother when forced to...








4 comments:
My pleasure! Its the only time of year I can rope other people into going birding with me.
After seeing this blog Lil's toilet paper tube binoculars are no longer acceptable because "they do make real ones for my size girl, Mama!" She's used our neighbors before to see birds near the house and they were too big for her to use properly.
What a fabulous day! I would love to go out with Fred and see raptors. Glad Aunt Fanny could come and vist. A fun day for everyone.
p.s. I love Moolah's outfit. Quite stylish.
Post a Comment