Oh my golly sakes! I am so impressed! Moolah is on her way to being a great reader. It's a blessing to be able to read. Thank you for sharing! Three cheers for Moolah!
Thank you Moolah for the wonderful story. You are a fabulous reader. Bampa and I enjoyed listening to you. It looked like Ace enjoyed listening to your story too. Happy Valentines Days to you too. We love you
That was so sweet. I love that. I just love it. You're the best girl in the world. Happy Valentine's Day. You know what? You are the star reader. I love that book. You are the most beatifulest girl in the whole wide wide wide world. I love you. We'll see you next time.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
4 comments:
Oh my golly sakes! I am so impressed! Moolah is on her way to being a great reader. It's a blessing to be able to read. Thank you for sharing! Three cheers for Moolah!
Thank you Moolah for the wonderful story. You are a fabulous reader. Bampa and I enjoyed listening to you. It looked like Ace enjoyed listening to your story too.
Happy Valentines Days to you too. We love you
That was so sweet. I love that. I just love it. You're the best girl in the world. Happy Valentine's Day. You know what? You are the star reader. I love that book. You are the most beatifulest girl in the whole wide wide wide world. I love you. We'll see you next time.
Great reading Moolah. We got our Valentine's in the mail today. They are beautiful. Thank you for sending them to us. We love you!
Post a Comment