We've had our first casting change. It appears that Baby BSU has gone and gotten her own blog called "Eye on Eleven", where she stars as Lil' Eleven. So, Lil' Eleven she shall be.
For those who don't know, Lil's Daddy, Uncle BSU, lost a pedestrian-versus-truck fight in his teens. Out of that incident, he was granted a scar in the shape of an "11" on the back of his head. His preferred hairstyle is "as little as possible", so the scar is always prominently visible. "11" is an important concept to him, and Lil's real name is a derivation of "eleven".
For those of you who did know that story, need to keep up on both Boo and Lil' Eleven, are new to blogging, and wonder how you're going to get back and forth between the blogs... there's a link to Eye on Eleven to the left. I'm sure soon there will also be a link from there to Strider's House. Auntie BSU seems to steal all my ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I've spent more time on the internet in the past few days than EVER before. Thanks for the link. I still like Your cartoons.
I like to use your ideas without permission so it's not as much fun when you suggest a link for Strider's House on Eye On Eleven but I followed my sisters directions....That may be a first.
Seems like a perfect time for Oosje to consider having Boo's Daddy look for a new fast computer....Sure would make her blogging go faster.
Let's be clear. I gave neither permission nor advice. I merely stated the likely course of events. So, your theiving little "rep" remains untarnished.
I think Mama needs to start posting some pictures
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!
I want daily belly updates. Circumference, tautness, etc. Gimme!
And Pictures!
Post a Comment