Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cravings

Boo liked:
Chicken salad sandwiches
Peppermint hot chocolate

R2 likes:
BLTs
Root beer

and also...
canned pineapple
cottage cheese
bagels

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLT's....That's funny to me b/c Baby BSU liked bacon while under construction...any time of day, any preparation....Just give me bacon and keep it coming....along with the orange juice.

A. said...

A BLT and a rootbeer float sound like heaven. A really nice heirloom tomato would be sooo nice right now. Oooh, and a frosty mug.

Anonymous said...

When Mama was under construction she liked Chocolate Chip Cookies and Tommy's burgers. Hooray for Tommy's burgers! and, of course, ice cream.

Mama said...

Welcome back, Oosje!

I don't think I've ever had a Tommy's burger post-construction. I'm sure Daddy could take care of that on a trip to see Nanna & Papa.

Anonymous said...

R2 would like it to be a Tommy's bacon burger.