Boo pointed out that she's the one running around and doing stuff right now, like learning how to say "little 'rudder", and yet, R2 is getting all the attention.
For us, yesterday was more about finding out who was joining our family than what. The same was true when Boo was baking. Likes? Dislikes? Favorites? What will they be?
I think that Boo's favorite colors are orange and purple. I can't really ask her yet, but when I ask her for a color, those are the two she always chooses. Do you want to wear blue shoes or red ones? Purple! What color is this frog? Orange! She's getting the colors right a lot of the time, but when she's wrong, she always says either orange or purple, and usually one after the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Boo's got the colors almost perfect except they're really Orange and BLUE, orange and BLUE orange and BLUE. Don't worry, the BUS household will indoctrinate her. I like the name Rudder. Maybe it will stick!
Message to Boo:
It's a very important role to be the OLDEST cousin. You must remember that the younger ones will get some attention but YOU will always be BOSS. Your Mama can teach you the ropes...She was a good BOSS for her cousin group.
Darned right! Now, let's all go rehearse for the next play. COME ON, PEOPLE... DO YOU WANT TO DISAPPOINT DRAMA?!??!!!
Post a Comment