Wow Amanda. You are mentioned by name! I was 50 before I got my first pair of Vans and they were a hand-me-down pair. Red high top vans. I still love them. Boo will love hers too. R2 is so lucky to have so many people who love him already.
ARGH! I just realized that I made the ultimate taboo and outed Mama by name.
Here is a version of what I wrote sans given name: Thank you for letting me be a part of your brood's firsts AND for giving me my very own mention on the blog! That's a first for ME!
I'm so excited for all that's happening in your family. I'm looking forward to buying many more pairs of shoes!
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
4 comments:
Great firsts, Amanda! Love them both. R2's Robeez collection has started off well.
Wow Amanda. You are mentioned by name! I was 50 before I got my first pair of Vans and they were a hand-me-down pair. Red high top vans. I still love them. Boo will love hers too. R2 is so lucky to have so many people who love him already.
ARGH! I just realized that I made the ultimate taboo and outed Mama by name.
Here is a version of what I wrote sans given name:
Thank you for letting me be a part of your brood's firsts AND for giving me my very own mention on the blog! That's a first for ME!
I'm so excited for all that's happening in your family. I'm looking forward to buying many more pairs of shoes!
Post a Comment