That picture is classic. How is it that dogs always know how to be "in the moment" in order to get attention, but still know well enough to stay out of the way so that they don't get shooed out? Smart bugger.
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. I came up with great names. Rosencrantz or Guildenstern. Yeah, I somehow thought not.
The picture looks benign enough but everytime Strider raised his head my arm bumped. Look at all those wavy lines! It was fun. He is an excellant companion.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
2 comments:
That picture is classic. How is it that dogs always know how to be "in the moment" in order to get attention, but still know well enough to stay out of the way so that they don't get shooed out? Smart bugger.
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. I came up with great names. Rosencrantz or Guildenstern. Yeah, I somehow thought not.
The picture looks benign enough but everytime Strider raised his head my arm bumped. Look at all those wavy lines! It was fun. He is an excellant companion.
Post a Comment