Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I love the photo with Miss Boo. He's super cute...although, he is sort of Oompa Loompa like in the Daddy pic... Perhaps that's just Daddy though.
I am going to Skagway tomorrow, and they have a super cute baby boutique...and there is something with the little man's name on it, I am sure.
Nice pics of the family - sorry but I have to say it - nice sweatshirt big guy. Nice to see that some things don't change. Blessings to you all! Look forward to more updates.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
5 comments:
What a beautiful family. Thanks for taking time to post the photos for us to see.
I can feel the love Boo has for R2. What a lucky boy!
R2 is so cute!! I love the pictures! I can't wait to kiss his cute little cheeks! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I love the photo with Miss Boo. He's super cute...although, he is sort of Oompa Loompa like in the Daddy pic... Perhaps that's just Daddy though.
I am going to Skagway tomorrow, and they have a super cute baby boutique...and there is something with the little man's name on it, I am sure.
Nice pics of the family - sorry but I have to say it - nice sweatshirt big guy. Nice to see that some things don't change. Blessings to you all! Look forward to more updates.
Post a Comment