I think I got ahead of myself....I wrote a comment..and forgot to hit the send button...Mark it up to "age" and "bad eyes"....Today I had the eye procedure and "voila"..I can see the keyboard and screen better, and it has only been about 6 1/2 hours...Wanted to take another look at the beautiful little great grandson...R2...and congratulate the new addition to our families... We are all so very Blessed with such beautiful people melding our "genes"....Love and Hugs to all...
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
2 comments:
It seems like the time to have a "birthday"....Your daily calendar, local newspaper and R2 all seem to agree. We love you all!
I think I got ahead of myself....I wrote a comment..and forgot to hit the send button...Mark it up to "age" and "bad eyes"....Today I had the eye procedure and "voila"..I can see the keyboard and screen better, and it has only been about 6 1/2 hours...Wanted to take another look at the beautiful little great grandson...R2...and congratulate the new addition to our families...
We are all so very Blessed with such beautiful people melding our
"genes"....Love and Hugs to all...
Drama and Poppa
Post a Comment