Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Predictions

Oosje and I went to a great toy store today after our walk and breakfast. While Oosje was making her purchase, I noticed a Magic 8 Ball on the shelf. I asked it whether R2 would come today. It said:

Very Doubtful

I called Daddy to tell him. He wanted me to ask the Magic 8 Ball about tomorrow, but by then I had left the store. So, he got online to see what the Virtual Magic 8 Balls had to say. His results:

5 Virtual 8 Balls Polled

4 Said R2 Would Come
Friday night

1 Disagreed
It was wishy-washy and wouldn't give an answer.
Results discarded as it clearly didn't know what it was talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday night before or after we watch Heroes? Daddy needs to learn to ask important questions.

Anonymous said...

Apparently, we have to sit around and wait for the contractions to get serious, so, I'm guessing after Heroes.