Thursday, July 5, 2007

Baby Boot Camp at the Oregon Zoo


Mama is cleared for Boot Camp at last. Since I am not limited to night and weekend classes for a few weeks, we did R2's first class at the Oregon Zoo. It was a great class, and I was pleased at how much I was able to do. Boo got to see all kinds of animals during class. We did squats in front of the giraffes, tricep work near the zebras, thighs and derrierres with the zebras, and biceps with the elephants. I meant to take a picture, but missed getting either my camera or my cell phone to class in the frenzy of preparing for my first major activity with both kids. Lesson learned. I also forgot my blanket for abdominal work and only brought one bottle of water, which was gone halfway through class. I'll be better prepared next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad R2 has finally been introduced to the joys of Boot Camp. I can't think of a better place to exercise than the amazing zoo you have. Sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you motivate me. What a great thing for all three of you to do. I love the zoo too! Way to go Mama!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nanna....

Way to Go Mama! You inspire me too!