Happy Birthday... I really like that you blog all these photos. So, a heartfelt thank you! It's great for me, especially as I'm going to be off traveling again.
I'll try and get off the ship for Bahamas teeshirts for my favorite Oregonians!
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
4 comments:
R2 can be grumpy?? my, my. I thought he was always peaceful, curious, happy, playful and smiling (except when his nappy is wet, of course)
He is my most favorite boy in the whole world! with his many, many beautiful faces.
Happy 4th month to you R2.
Just looking again. I love seeing R2's litle face over and over and over
Happy Birthday... I really like that you blog all these photos. So, a heartfelt thank you! It's great for me, especially as I'm going to be off traveling again.
I'll try and get off the ship for Bahamas teeshirts for my favorite Oregonians!
Happy 4th month to R2! Time is flying by and he's growing so fast. He's such a sweet baby boy. I love the pictures! He is beautiful indeed.
Post a Comment