Accomplishments:
- I made it to the office every day
- I got back into my office this morning. It had been used by someone else during my absence and the desk they ordered for her finally arrived yesterday afternoon
- I've responded to emails through June 4
- I ate lunch every day
- I made 10 yummy freezer dinners at Thyme Management
- I took Boo and R2 to the park after work yesterday
- I didn't wash a single dish!
Fred is coming over tonight & making her famous "Crispy & Roasted" Potatoes, known to Oosje & Bampa as French Chicken. There will be vampires, chocolate and beer.
For the record, Fred, also sometimes known as Mrs. Mama, IS the BEST.



2 comments:
Mama made mac and cheese and gin and tonics for my tough week so the least I can do is return the favor.
Can you give me an F"...."F"......Why you say.....For Fred....And Friday!
Post a Comment