I'm off to Alaska today so I won't see the blogs for 10 days! I'm already missing my photos of Boo and R2 and Lil. I will get all the new news when I get back. Love to all
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
3 comments:
I am moved, touched and inspired by your committment. You are an amazing human being, mom, wife, friend, daughter.
I love you
Run, Mama, run! You all look ready to go and you got a lovely morning to be outside.
I dutifully slept in for the cure this morning. Best idea they ever had for those of us who can't get out of bed.
I'm off to Alaska today so I won't see the blogs for 10 days! I'm already missing my photos of Boo and R2 and Lil. I will get all the new news when I get back. Love to all
Post a Comment